Saturday, October 18, 2008

Transformer Birthday Party

This year for Big Guy's birthday he requested a "Transformer Party" with a transformer standing robot cake. I thought the dinosaur cake last year was a challenge. But a 3D robot. Yikes!

I wasn't sure how I was going to make a transformer robot but he said I could make "Optimus Prime" in his truck mode and that would be fine.
This is truck mode. And this is my version.

I had some games planned for the party. One being "A Mission to find the ALLSPARK." I found this game online and thought it was perfect. The idea of the game was kind of a scavenger hunt. They had to figure out a clue and then that would send them to the next clue which would eventually lead them to the ALLSPARK.

The Allspark was just a box painted grey and made it look like the allspark and then inside was wrapped candy bars in between layers of a big newspaper ball. They LOVED it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment