Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Homemade Christmas

Every year I like to make my nieces and nephews one homemade gift. Now that Christmas is over I can share what I did this year. Luckily this year I was able to make some homemade gifts for a few others as well. 
These were some homemade coasters for  some family friends.

The kids made personalized coffee mugs for Bama, Papa and Mima. 


My sis-in-law got this birds nest necklace. I think I want to make one for myself as well. I loved the way it turned out. Thank you Pinterest!

One of my nephew's got homemade play-doh. 

I made my niece some cute pom pom pens and a special notebook.

My nephew got a special Ninjago pillowcase. 

And my little neice got a shape stretcher game. 

I hope everyone loved their gifts. I sure loved making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment